South Texas Health System is recruiting a new Neurologist to the communities of McAllen and Edinburg. This is a great opportunity to start your own practice in an area that is experiencing tremendous growth and a strong economy.
• Employed Opportunity Opened to Visa Candidates.
• Enjoy great benefits,
• paid malpractice,
• sign-on bonus
• CME allowance.
• Compensation will be based on the MGMA physician compensation number for Neurology up to the 75th %tile.
• Candidates should be BE/BC
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
McAllen has one of the lowest crime rates of any city in America, with 122 violent crimes per 100,000 residents and ranking it at number 7 on SmartAsset's list of "Safest Cities in America".
McAllen was ranked as the #1 city for Quality of Life based on US News & World Report's 2016 100 Best Places to Live (and was ranked #89 overall).
• Great Cost of Living
• Excellent Schools
• Voted in the top 5 of US fastest growing areas
• Steady economy- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country
• Only 90 min from Texas Gulf Coast
• Just 2 1/2 hours from Corpus Christi